The following measures are in place:
• Our facilities are regularly cleaned throughout the working day.
• COVID–19 signage is in place to support hygienic practices.
• Ventilation is maximised, wherever possible, throughout our sites.
• Hand sanitisation & cleaning stations are installed for employees and visitors throughout our facilities. Masks, sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes are available to employees and visitors.
• Advice on mental health is available from HR.
We have reviewed our Sickness Policy and have amended it to include appropriate action should an employee develop symptoms of COVID-19. Staff who exhibit COVID-like symptoms are asked not to enter/remain in our sites.
We will monitor local case rates and governmental guidance and will update our policies accordingly.
Please use the map below to understand any changes to our normal practices.